GET BETTER IN YOUR BUSINESS AND WORKPLACE
Upon successful completion of this time management course, participants should be able to:
- Set goals that are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Realistic, Timely).
- Ensure goals are integrated between the organization, team leader, and team members.
- Use a system for prioritizing goals and tasks.
- Delegate as part of teamwork.
- Prepare work schedules and learn to prioritize according to importance and urgency.
- Improve productivity for self and others through effective time management techniques.